Ride Height

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cbb

Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me that has a common rail d22 and a fairly recent 40mm lift what the measurements are from the bottom of their rims to the top of their wheel arch an all 4 tires are.

Looking at putting in an ironman 40mm kit myself and just after a guide particularly on TB as I've only recently had them adjusted.

Thanks.

Dont think there,s much difference between my 04 and a later say 09 when it comes to suspension, And if your happy with that heres my measurements.My kit is 2 weeks old i put ironman constant load in the rear and new t/bars in the front and ironman gas shocks allround. I adjusted the front up to 750 mm on both sides measured from bottom of rim to wheel arch, Had about 10 mm gap at top bumpstop. Front had sagged and started at about 700 mm before new bars and winding up. Back started at 722 mm rhs lifted to 790, lhs started at 732 ended up with 790.

if you have more then 750/755mm you'll run into trouble getting a decent wheel alignment on the front. But evey car is different and some will handle a little more or a little less. I couldn't get it right at 760 but at 755 even though camber adjustment was maxed out it come back to a -1degree camber which was sorted with a little toe in addjustment. Tyres seems to be wearing fine now.

I went to 750 mm that was as much as i could get working on about 10mm gap at top bumpstop. After wheel alignment mechanic said i was at max adjustment as well

Thanks for the replies, I'm sitting on 730mm both sides, and just looking for a guide for when I get my kit. At this height though i'm about 15mm gap between my top bump stop and UCA, what are some thoughts???

New t/bars wont affect the height of your nav, There heavier to help carry the extra weight of steel bar/dual batterys.

Thanks for the replies, I'm sitting on 730mm both sides, and just looking for a guide for when I get my kit. At this height though i'm about 15mm gap between my top bump stop and UCA, what are some thoughts???

I would imagine by the time you wind it up and close the gap on your bumpstop to uca it would level out to about 750mm at the front. That seems to be the height i read on here

Latest posts

Back