Need help with this missing part

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

skaal2

Reaction score
Good day,
I have a Nissan D22 Frontier with the ZD30 engine. It s missing a part of the air intake.I cannot seem to find a photo or illustration of what the missing part is. I have a photo of the area of the intake with the missing space. Is there any way you can help me please? .

I am from Trinidad and Tobago.

Rgds..Sean

Attachments

• Picture 506.jpg
    Picture 506.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 85
You are missing the Cyclone pre filter. I havnt got a good pic of it.

It's not needed but it would be good to get your air box intake linked to the hole in the guard.

Is there any place i can get the part number for the missing part? Can this missing part cause any indication on my dash ?

the pre filter doesn't have any sensors in it. it won't cause any lights to come up on the dash. you could fit a snorkel as some snorkels do not use the pre filter.

however something looks a bit funny next to the air temp sensor. it may have been pulled out.

I am looking for a part that the plug has to fit. My mechanic told me that this plug is not plugged into a sensor that is causing a light on the dash to illuminate. I thought it may have been the cyclone filter but i guess not. Is there anyway there is a diagram of this ZD30 engine avaialble for me to know what is missing for this plug?

The plug is for the air temp sensor.

Got your email and read it, sorry forgot to reply.

Ill grab a pic of mine tomorrow in the day light.

Dave.

Back