West Coast Suspension V tough Dog? Need your thoughs

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmma221

Reaction score
Hay guys, just a quick question, I rang a company in perth today called west coast suspension to get a quote on re-doing all of my suspension. All up it was just over $1200 installed (except for tortion bars).

Now, OL can install tough dog (again with-out tortion bars) for about $1700. Should I spend the money and go with tough dog or save a bit of bob and go with west coast suspension.
Has anyone every fitted wcs before?
Thoughs/Ideas?

Suspension going on a STR 2004 nav

Cheers again guys

Hey Palma Ive rung west coast a couple of times and I will be going thru them to supply parts when I finally have sufficient funds for a suspension lift.
Tough dog probably fine too,tho from what I gather its mail order and I just feel more comfortable dealing with faces other than email addresses.
West coast seem too know what there talking about.
Of course until ive done it tho its still pissing in the wind.Maybe in a couple of months I can be more help.

What gear is west coast using? Efs, ironman, bluemax? $1200 is not a bad price. I have had no talking with west coast as I don't live in Perth but my suspension was $1300 installed by Zordo with no torsion bars. That is efs/bluemax gear.

I would just go with the cheaper stuff and try it out. I haven't really heard much on tough dog gear

Goodluck

Rusty

west coast make their own gear here in Perth.From what I read on here EFS gear thru Zordo would also be an excellent choice.

I have just fitted tough dog torsion bars and their comfort rear springs with poly bushes and greasable pins and shackles. I have Oztec shocks which are the same as EFS (same factory).

The handling and ride is absolutely fantastic. D22's should come with it standard.

Latest posts

Back