Opps we've sprung a leak!!!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjmoo75

Reaction score
Well... an event full afternoon yesterday, not only did I have dramas with my Bike and rebuilding the running gear on it, but the dog found me a couple of large oil patches on the carport floor, wondering what it was from, my wife drove up the driveway, just after test riding the peddly. I got her to shut the big girl down and crawled underneath, there was oil from ar#%hole to breakfast time. The first thing I thought of was had to lift caused it, thank the Big fella it appeared to be coming from front of the transfer case. Rang Nissan and explained that there more oil on the outside than the inside, took it in and yep it's the from the front seal that I've been reading about, so now it's having a sleep over for a couple of nights. I miss her already!!!:sad:

On a good note it was good timing to get it in for the wheel recall, now to go on the waiting list for some new ones!

ouch ... how many km's on the dial before the front seal went? and which motor is it?

Exactly 50,000ks, Spanish built 2.5ltr Woody. Not happy Jan!!! It's warranty runs out in Jan next year, so I'm on to em already about extending the warranty.

Hope you get it back in time for the Muster - that's happening just up the road from you!

I know it's not far, i was getting all excited until i realised thats the same weekend we start out holidays to the Gold Coast, now im depressed!! :suicide2: Wish I could go would be a hoot, hope you guy's take heaps of pic's!!!!

Latest posts

Back