265/75/16 BFG KM2's

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docp1980

Reaction score
Just a quick heads up, Bob Jane Port Melbourne has a limited stock of 265/75/16 KM2's right now. $359 a corner fitted and balanced, plus free alignment. If you are keen give them a call and ask for Chris.

Had a wheel alignment at bob jane once, only once well 3 times really, each time the dickhead couldnt center up the steering wheel

Had a wheel alignment at bob jane once, only once well 3 times really, each time the dickhead couldnt center up the steering wheel

That's unlucky mate, I get all my alignments, rotations, etc done through the Port Melb store and can vouch for their top notch work.

I reckon if you find a place that actually does a proper wheel alignment, stick with them. They are few & far between from my experience.

Happy to say I've bought 2 sets of tyres & wheels from Chris at Bob Jane. The price and service is good.

That's unlucky mate, I get all my alignments, rotations, etc done through the Port Melb store and can vouch for their top notch work.

Nothing against the store your talking about, My gripe was at the store in Ballarat but the real problem was the operator

Latest posts

Back