Lightforce blue covers on hid??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ray_215

Reaction score
Hey guys. I have a set of lightforce xgts on my nav. Was thinking about getting blue covers for them but didnt know if it was a waste since there hid. Any help would be good. Cheers.

I have the crystal blue on my 9" lightforce lights and they do make a difference on them.I had to take the blue lenses off as it was cutting out too much light. In the wet they were near on useless.The blue lenses are designed for snow . As to yours being HID it will depend on what colour HID globes you have.
Just be aware there was some noise a while ago that our friends in blue were defecting any vehicles with blue lenses or globes .

I had blue covers on HID 4000k and it was too blue, went back to 4300k and clear lense

Im running the blue covers at the moment with 6000k 100w hid and it seems alright but im gonna swap them for 2 clear spread covers

why would you want to run blue covers on HID's, if you want a bluer appearance up the temp in the HID's. Eg. 6000k instead of 4300k but remember you lose actual light output when you do this.

Back