Lake Moogerah

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RustyNav09

Reaction score
Hey fellas/ladies,

Just spent the weekend at lake moogerah with the wife and brother and his wife camping next to the lake. Was windy and Friday night and all day Saturday, but late saturday and for the rest of the time there it was great with no wind, blue skys, no cloud and sunshine. It would be great for a weekend getaway. May be even better if you have a boat,you can fish, ski, jetski, etc in the lake. I didnt have a boat so I didn't get a chance to explore much.

Anyway just thought I'd put the spot out there and see if anyone else has been or is looking at going. If you haven't been it is a nice place. Hot showers, toilets there aswell so the ladies will be happy

Cheers
Rusty

The dam is just under 100% so its nice and topped up. I'm looking into getting my boat licence and a boat so I can do a few extra things while I'm there. It at any dam for that matter

I have been a few times. its great because i happen to have a ski boat and the dam size is great. maybe a forum camping trip is in order (once it warms up a bit).

I also like summerset for a weekend trip with the boat.

I have been a few times. its great because i happen to have a ski boat and the dam size is great. maybe a forum camping trip is in order (once it warms up a bit).

I also like summerset for a weekend trip with the boat.

The weekend trip with the boat would be mad. I am there even though I'm a shit skier ill give anything a go. Throw a few coin your way for fuel aswell.

Cheers
Rusty

Latest posts

Back