MUSTER RAFFLE - RFDS fundraising

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodyD40

Reaction score
MUSTER RAFFLE:
We have been provided with some excellent products for the Muster. As a Committee we have decided to ‘raffle’ 4 of the prizes off to navara.asia members (not just to the Muster attendees).
We are offering:
10 tickets = $20
20 tickets = $35
30 tickets = $50
With the money to be deposited by EFT into the Muster bank account.

Why are we doing a Raffle?
All profits from the Raffle will be donated to the RFDS after the prizes have been sent to the lucky winners.

What are the over $900.00 worth of quality Prizes on offer ?

1st Prize: ARB compressor in hard plastic tool box.
RRP: $349.00 (inc. GST)

2nd Prize: RFI have supplied a CDQ5000 UHF CB Q-Fit® Antenna
RRP: $249.00 (inc. GST)

3rd Prize: RFI have supplied a CD5000 UHF CB Antenna
RRP: $159.00 (inc. GST)

4th Prize: RFI have supplied a CD900 Series UHF CB Elevated Feed Antenna
RRP: $149.00 (inc. GST)

You can check out the prizes by going to the Navara muster web site, go to the sponsors and you will be able to view the above products on-line at our sponsor’s web pages.

How to enter?
Send your EFT payment through to the Muster bank account: BSB 033609 A/C 380702 and use your Navara.asia nickname as the reference followed by RFDS
Ie .... WoodyD40-RFDS
Then send me an email at [email protected] confirming your purchase of bundles of X number of tickets. I will send you back a confirmation email with your ticket numbers – and I will write your nickname on the ticket stubs and place in the draw for you.

Raffle opens as of the posting of this thread, and closes at Midnight on Saturday 1st of October 2011. Prizes will be drawn on the Sunday night at the combined dinner at the Muster.
The owners at ADOS will be invited to do the draw in front of all the attendees at the Muster.

Rules and Conditions:
Only ONE prize per entrant (to make it fair for all - no point in one person winning all 3 Antenna's for instance)
Committee ARE eligable for prizes (we have organised the whole muster for all of us after all)

Last edited:
[Bosshog thinks to himself that hopefully no one will read this post and he'll be the only winner, hehe]

The "Committee & associates" shouldn't be eligible:ha:

Unfortunately the power of being Chairman has gone to my head and therefore I consider this to be a dictatorship. Accordingly I have decided that not only are we eligible we should also win it. :tongue:

Yes - the left over tickets will be available at the muster LOL

so you will WANT to buy your tickets early so you dont miss out ...

I've issued tickets this morning to those that purchased over the weekend.

Still have plenty of tickets to sell. This is for a worthwhile cause people, please consider your donations to the RFDS - and you will have a chance for some really worthwhile prizes for the privelidge of donating.

Sparra - i'll hide yours for you until you pay me ... just cross off the woody i write on them and put your name on them .. LOL

Geoff - good man - i'll check and issue yours in the morning, i've just had a couple of reds during tonights committee meeting, so i will do them when SOBBER ...

Woody.

I'll grab some when I get to the muster.

By the way, If i don't win first prize, somebodys going to need to lend me some compressor time to air back up before I leave as I sold my compressor yesterday, and probably wont get a near an ARB store before the muster.

Ill take 50 bucks worth Woody.

The compressor is all I want.

Keep drawing names if its something else as I already have 2 UHF's.

Back