Utemans Tents

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you put all the other stuff (like fridge, stove, beers, camp gear, etc) you carry when you go away? Do you leave it out in the rain over night?

Alan

i dont mind that idea, u would be able to set up on any sort of ground, and without bending 1 stinkin f@#@ing peg, hahahaha.....

yep the chicks did please the old optic nerve, i had to watch the video again.... i missed the tent on the first go.

I agree with Reel about other stuff, and Dave, BTDT sooooo many times with moving stuff around each night to clear a spot to sleep( and that was just inside the old van). The novelty wears off really quick. $ wise, you could pick up a free standing, full height tent for that.

Also, I don't think they are properly made for all Navara dual cabs; one size from 1998?

Found this today. Thought I'd just throw it on the forum for public consumption...

BH
i think i just regurgitated:puke:
what a waste of time
move all of your shit out of tray to set up a tent in the tray
we set our dome tent up in about 15 minutes and use a bedframe that keeps us up off the ground

boss i hear thet dave has a terrible snore so i wouldnt recomend renting him some tent space, and he sleepwalks too:2in1:

Back