Should Krafty start more threads ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should Krafty start more threads ?

• !@#$ yes.

Votes: 13 92.9%
  • No.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Na, I need someone else on here to talk shit with me.

No one else plays the game.

No I like being immature, brought Little Johnnie (the movie not the creepy little prick who ran the country) today so immaturity reigns supreme.

Oh that's a relief Dave we can still talk shit as long as it's useful, and as useful is deemed by us then nothing changes!

Hjacking is such a harsh and misleading word anyway, I prefer "enlivening" it better describes what we do :big_smile:

^ Ill go with that.

Anyways, I am off. Work is calling.

Not looking forward to getting up early for the muster.

Can we leave at lunch time ?

I haven't been to bed before 5am in months.

I remember those days, getting home at 10am and going to bed, such a wonderful life. The hardest thing to get used to was getting home at 9am or there about and having a beer like so many other people do when they get home from work. No matter how many times you convince yourself your body clock is different to other people drinking at 9am still feel weird for the first few weeks, being pissed by lunch time and going to bed is even weirder. Feeling seedy and getting up for work at 10pm still feels the same as if it was 10am though.

Back