Kenilworth

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

Reaction score
I was looking at heading out to kenilworth check out a track they call K1, it apparently starts near Charlie Moreland camp grounds and has a fair few tracks that lead of it. I was wondering if anyone has been out there or knows of the track or it's conditions:dontknow:

I'd be keen as, I'm busy the next two weekends, so maybe aim for the 8th/9th? Find some free camping somewhere up there and make a weekend of it!

Charlie Moreland is a great camping ground, went there a few months ago,right next to the river. Cost $4-$5 a night, Fire pits... Toilets!... Huge goanna's everywhere. I'm pretty sure I can do that weekend so yeah if your keen and if anyone else is keen maybe we should organize something. I will try to chase up more info on this K1 on 4x4 earth or hopefully find someone who has been.

Last edited:
The only info I can find is on 4x4 earth... Apparently good track, rock, mud, hill climbs. Heaps of tracks off that apparently.

im still trying to find some info but it seems hard to find. I have downloaded a heap of gps marks for the track and a map. I have got everything of 4x4 EARTH... doees anyone know any other good sites to provide track info?

Attachments

• ipad 002.jpg
    ipad 002.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 58
Just saw this for the first time ... here is some screen shots that i managed to get off the area.

Kenilworth south

Kenilworthsouth.jpg

Kenilworth north

Kenilworthnorth.jpg

Some tracks are shown - if your go right through to my photobucket and download the images and then print at full A4 - not sure how good the resolution would be though.

Hope this helps a bit.

Thanks woody, I will have a look. A mate has a printer that can print full size maps. I'm going to have to go for a drive and check it out, I'm keen to try to organize a overnighter out there but don't want to lead people out there and it be crap.... More research needed.

Latest posts

Back