BakFlip F1 - Hard Folding Tonneau From USA [PICS]

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SideStep

Reaction score
Today I got around to installing this great folding tray cover I purchased from USA.
It suits my needs spot on as I really like the low profile, no roll bar 'pick-up truck' look.
Plus the regular hard lid I had really annoyed me at times when I needed to move something big (once, lol).

The design and finish is awesome. I guess on a black coloured nav it looks best, so that's another reason why black simply is best! haha (yeah im lifetime member at carlovers!)

Anyway here are some pics...

O62UF.jpg

It cost me around $1300 with shipping so it's good value.
The only drawback is that it isn't lockable so it relies on the tailgate to be locked. Nissan stooged us there but Krafty has a great thread to solve that issue!

Here is a youtube video: BakFlip!

that is very neat. i have to say im a fan of the no roll bar thing aswell. i had mine off for a small 3weeks and loved the look but then the canopy went on :S.

good stuff you got there looks very very tidy

good job

Rusty

Do you have to tie down a segment when you are driving to stop it flapping against the higher load or do they lock against each other when open.

Yeah I don't think my Nav will ever feel Mud on it's skin.. I like the street truck look.

Krafty it comes with D rings on the underside of the panels and also on the piece near the cab so yeah they need to be tied down or it will jump around and vibrate.

I haven't driven it far yet, or put it to use.

Interesting concept, I realise opening the other way would be fairly pointless but I've never seen one close up so never really figured out how you tackle the half open idea.

Yeah there is another company whose design is just what yo mentioned.
The panel near the cab opens backwards exposing your toolbox and such.

These fellas market the fact that all their panels go all the way back as the selling point.
They do a roll style version called the RollBak too. Pretty much a slick looking roller door on top of the tray.

USA love their trucks and accessories!

Latest posts

Back