What warrenty work has your D22 had done.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2006 D22 STR Navara has had one rear shock replaced at 40,000km's, then they all went to shit at 90,000km's so I threw them in the bin and replaced with Bilstiens.

A headlight which I think was my fault after a river crossing. Lol

Ute lid rubbed on the tray, so Nissan got the tray resprayed.

Handbrake cable sticking so will be replaced on Monday.

Thats it I think.

Dave.

3 turbos
1 motor
fuel pump
Drivers and passengers seatbelts and seatbelt holders
2 aircons
Starter motor
"faulty" wiring ( i rekn they just pulled the engine warning light out so it doesnt come on again)
Bodymounts
theres more but its not coming to me at the moment.

Last edited:
My ute lid rubbed as well so nissan got it painted SHIT job so the gave me the cash to put it right (but i spent it on a fridge :18: just dont tell um) so the paints still shit on the tray also got them to give me the lid money back and i got the ARB canopy its so much better as i've got room for the camping kit

out of two D22's replaced one TPS and right hand speaker in both utes.

the springs we fixed ourselves, one utes where flat the other where inverted !

Friday built car josh ?

Not a good run.

Dave.

Yeah must have been, Probably on the last friday before they knocked off for xmas holidays this was the last one done to fill the quota:mad: Dealership deffinetly hasnt helped.

Alternator at 50000kms, my fault for parking in a salt flat, headlight cos of a truck, and panel beating on doors cos they ding when they get slammed.

Ah some more warranty work to add for me
-after previously saying its not under warranty there now replacing the draglink...will be interesting when i get it back as mine had a bit of angle welded too it to strengthen it. I want my angle back on there :big_smile:
-Rocket cover gasket (remember this motor is only 20k old)
-Front diff bushes (not the factory front diff....interested to see how long it takes them to work that out and if my locker still works when i get it back.

I had a few issues. I asked the dealership to ensure every bolt was tightened during a service just prior to the Simmo trip. cleaning the underside when I got back there was a body mount bolt fallen out. replaced the mount. I was wondering why the cab had developed this annoying creak when I hit the brakes. another thing i found was a small speck of rust forming (about 5mm x 5mm) in the bottom of the rear LH door frame just next to the plastic scuff plate. spat chips when I saw that! got that repaired and re-sprayed. The bloody seat belt decided it wasn't going to retract properly anymore, so it had to be fed back in every time you undid it. apparantly they are susceptible to dust! I make a point of keeping all my vehicles very clean so can't see how that happened. Then at my next service 10k after they tell me another cab mount bolt had fallen out. Why they didn't loctite and retorque the lot the first time around I'll never know. The diff was also clunking. first time around they said it was the LSD binding, nothing they can do about it. CRAP I said.. at least change the oil and see how it goes. guess what? no more clunking. wankers. and last but not least, the doors rattle on the striker plate. they reckon that's normal too. asked them to look at that under warranty. they have adjusted them and it's better but still there. anyone else have that? hit a manhole cover or drive on corrugated road and you can hear them shudder. kinda like the doors on an old celica when the hinges wear out?? other than that, it's been spot on...rant over

on my d22 05 model ill getting the factory steel bullbar replaced on monday. because it has dropped down and shifted to the drivers side by an inch. AND also the mounting plates have a crack right through on each side. might try and keep the old one to wack on my scat!

well i think joshy has beat me but not by far.

1 x body mount
1 x front diff
1x tranfer case chain
random clips and stuff.
1 X rear diff carrier baring which i think is stuffed again.

youve got a long way to go to catch up. I still cant believe u got the diff and chain under warranty

Back