ironman 2 inch lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizz007

Reaction score
just had my lift put in today c springs in the front as i plan on getting there bull bar at a later date and b springs in the rear , so far all good on road havent been off road yet ,they sent my truck for the wheel alinment ,now the steering wheel is slightly of center or seems to be may the roads i was on ,

But here are the results of the alinment not sure if they are good or bad or within factory specs, have a look see what you think

should also add that i had the snake racing kit in before the ironman lift and removed the kit , so now have the spacers and shackles for sale

wheelalignment0001.jpg

Last edited:
I was just looking at the Ironman and Tuffdog kits. There's not a massive difference in the prices when Ironman is about $1690 fitted and Tuffdog foam cell about $1850 fitted. How did you find the Ironman off road?

I have a 2" tough dog lift kit in my D40 n' I think it's great. I looked at ironman when I had my D22 n people who had said they'd ripped it out to put in better suspension.
I'm not totally against ironman as I'm getting one of there bulbars

Iv got iron man in my ute, performs well, only time I could fault them was out at big desert going from bump stop to bump stop causing them to overheat and become useless, but others with different brands of shocks had the same issue, I also found the front springs dont lift real high and makes the car look like a dragster so I put in a pair of 35mm spacers to level it out

Hi guy's Looking at those spec's the car should drive to the left a little, that will all so make the steering wheel off centre on some roads. As for ironman kits i have had mine for 49000kms with 22000kms off road and touring fined it great, firm on road and flex's enough offroad

the only bad report i have heard of ironman is there nitrogen filled shocks fail very quickly. they have ripped them out and installed the foamcell shocks and has been better since. my brother has a patrol with ironman allround and cant fault it. i have efs in my d22 and cant fault that either.

Rusty

Hi guy's Looking at those spec's the car should drive to the left a little, that will all so make the steering wheel off centre on some roads. As for ironman kits i have had mine for 49000kms with 22000kms off road and touring fined it great, firm on road and flex's enough offroad

yes m8 it does slightly drive tto left on some roads depends on the road , are these results in the factory specs or should i be taking it back to get realined

i went for OME, you get what you pay for these days

At a very young age I came to learn that sometimes you are just paying for a name without any additional quality. Unless there is a patent on a particular technology that is causing the higher price, you can generally get identical and sometimes better quality without the brand name at a fraction of the price. Take Nissan dealer mechanics compared to independant MTA approved mechanics as an example.

Latest posts

Back