Michael Jackson.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Isn't it sad that he is humanised again after his death.

He was considered a monster/freak when he was alive over allegation's that were proved in court to be false.

I have made jokes like everyone else but its funny that people always give respect when there dead and not while someone is alive.

Dave.

Yeah so true, i loved his music and still do, as for him i think he was a lonely man who just wanted to be a father, thing is, he looked at kids differently to most, he wanted to hug, nurture and be with them 24/7, and i can understand that given the torturous childhood he had with no real father figure to love him, he wasnt a kiddy fiddler like most beleive, he loved childen just in a different way to most.....my rant over :)

He was a strange man alright but a genius with dancing and music.

But I agree that he loved his children but who knows how many other people bring there kids up somewhat different to everyone else. Being in the spotlight made him a media frenzy.

The media brought him down so many times but change there tune when he is dead. Its pretty much the only thing on tv at the moment.

Dave.

He was certainly strange but unfortunatley normal people dont get noticed in the music industry.

If you have a good sound system, get a copy of 'earth song' from his history album, bloody brilliant. And check out his filmclip with Lisa Marie Presley in it, she is smoking hot!!!

I am extremely jealous that he may/may not have been playing around with her! Haha (I am going with probably not)

i agree with you fatman, all in all he was a good man just a lot of people couldnt see that.

The jury is out for me, I appreciate his music, like a lot of others I grew up with it. As far as his 'alleged' bad side, who can honestly tell with the American media circus, farcical judicial system and 'ambulance chasing' mentality. Nothing is strong enough to sway me one way or the other so I will just stick to appreciating his contribution to music, video and dance.

Back