Custom D22 Bar!! Thoughts?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qecluke

Reaction score
Hey guys after alot of work and time me and a mate managed to customise to suit an old arb bar to fit my body lifted d22. Stil has plastic inserts with fog lights and a single chrome hoop that goes in the middle. Problem is i dont know if i like it now....What you guys think?

Attachments

• nav bar.jpg
    nav bar.jpg
    221.8 KB · Views: 308
looks very different then expected. reminds me alot of the r-rox bars i like it :)
have you seen what it looks like with driving lights on it yet?

looks very different then expected. reminds me alot of the r-rox bars i like it :)
have you seen what it looks like with driving lights on it yet?

Yeh i think we made the bottom section too big or maybe shouldnt have made them at all. looked ok when it had no paint . No not yet just picked it up from the painters this morning

Last edited:
You could always paint the lower half black?

Its hard to tell from the angle, it looks like its sitting too far off the from of the grill if that makes sense? Like somethings missing?

I was thinking of doing similar before I got my steelie on. I like it as is in the pic, but you have to live with it every time you look at the car.

Thats the other thing I was thinking Mike1303 paint the bottom black to make it not so obvious. Heres a few more with everything sitting in place. I'm a long way away before wiring and plumbing is done but you get the idea.It's kinda growing on me.Dosent help my suspension isn't set up right and new torsion bars arent in yet.......

Attachments

• bar nav2.jpg
    bar nav2.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 222
  • bar 4.jpg
    bar 4.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 224
  • bar 3.jpg
    bar 3.jpg
    219.5 KB · Views: 226
I reckon it looks great. Good work. How hard was it to lift the bar?

i like it alot better with the chrome bar in the front!
are you putting a cover on the inter cooler?

Thanks guys, yeh the chrome bar makes it i think. Yeh fatboy has been a fair bit of work to lift it.We have had to make new plates to brace the bar off the car. That will be the next thing mike to make some kind of grill to cover the intercooler.....

That's awesome. Wanna make another one for my ute? I really like the front mount too.

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

Last edited:
The time that it has taken it's killing me.won't be doing this again any time soon.

Latest posts

Back