G'day

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dingo

Reaction score
G'day,

I have owned a 2000 D22 cab chassis in the past. It was set up for touring: QD32, canvas canopy, exhaust, suspension lift, dual batteries, snorkel, bullbar, driving lights and rear work lights, 60L water tank with pressure pump, 31" all terrains, etc. Great rig and saw plenty of dirt.

Sold that in Jan this year to make way for a family. I replaced that with an 02 D22 dual cab: Ally tray, 31" muddies, bullbar, snorkel, Warn 9000lb winch, UHF, rancho shocks. It has the 3.0L turbo motor. Heaps more power.

Just finalising an ally canopy frame and dual battery setup. Canvas should go on in the next month or so.

Will try and get some pics of both trucks soon.

Battery is actually fitted (in box under the tray). Cable roughed in back to the engine bay, VSR unit purchased. Just need to coax my sparkie mate to come over to finish it all off, add some extra 12v points, some work lights and Im set - I don't trust myself at the pointy end of most electrical work on the truck.

Jason,

as soon as I work out how to upload photos, I'll get them on. I only have photos of my old ute at the moment.

Ill get some of the canopy frame on the new ute. I designed it and had a boilermaker mate bend and weld it for me. Its a work of art - shame to cover it in canvas!

Latest posts

Back