new to forum Bar Question

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesegic29

Reaction score
hey everyone,
this is my first post and also this site convinced me to buy a navara, i ended up getting a d22 single cab steel tray on saturday and loving it... pretty stock i believe, just a question on the bull bar... i can't really tell through other peoples picks if my bull bar is winch compatible... have a look at pics and see wat you recon... i think it is but i'll need to replace a plastic thingy with a steel plate but i'm not sure let me know... the nav is dirty cause i went bush on sunday nothing to serious, did pretty well considering i was following a kitted out hilux lol...

680.jpg

681.jpg

bit anoying to get pics up

Since no one else has posted yet.

Yes that bar is designed for a winch.

I edited your pics to, one above the other is easier to view instead of side by side.

Oh and welcome and congrats on the purchase. Hope she serves you well.

Like Dave, yes its winch compatible...

and yay for another D22 to the forum, enjoy your machine...

welcome to the forum
if we didnt have winches on our d22's how would you d40 drivers get unstuck ?

Gday all iv just bought a second hand arb bar off a d22 to fit to my d21 the blokes at arb midland told me that the chassis are the same so itl fit but it doesnt have any mounting brackets does any1 knowe were i could aquire some as arb want $400 just for the brackets

navpups ... get hold of Niss4x4 at Williamstown in melbourne - see what Adam can find for you.

Sparra ... easy, just call Woody - i'll help any D40 anywhere anytime ... just so us D40 drivers dont have to stoop down to a D22 for help. :ha:

arb midland told me that the chassis are the same so itl fit

Is this true?
They are selling new nissan steel bars on ebay for $850, but it says for 97-01 non airbag. I have 02 non airbag so these might fit on?

Latest posts

Back