need to programme the key

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REX

Reaction score
daz some one no of a short cut to programme the key.like turn kay on/off 15 time in 10 sec?????

FB is right, as yet no one has discovered a way to do it other than taking it to Nissan. You can get the keys for next to nothing from ebay but unlike some models that can be done from the ignition if such a method has been made no bugger has found it.

KraftyPg said:
FB is right, as yet no one has discovered a way to do it other than taking it to Nissan. You can get the keys for next to nothing from ebay but unlike some models that can be done from the ignition if such a method has been made no bugger has found it.

Unfortunately Nissan has designed it so the car gets programmed to the key. Hence why you need to change the programming of both keys when one gets done.
This is why you need consult iii.
Most dealer charge an hour labour.
At $154.00
If you're in Sydney. I will do it for $77.00

Is that Nav only? I seem to remember someone on another forum saying the X-trail was done via the ignition, seems weird Nissan do it only on certain vehicles.

When I get a copy of consultII can I charge $77 for it too :big_smile:

KraftyPg said:
Is that Nav only? I seem to remember someone on another forum saying the X-trail was done via the ignition, seems weird Nissan do it only on certain vehicles.

When I get a copy of consultII can I charge $77 for it too :big_smile:

Haha I you could get your hands on consult 3 then yes

Oh well it's not entirely hard to get such software it's a matter of want over need, I don't really need it but I'd imagine the same place I knew of that had consultII would have consult III

thx for all the onfo gays.So l will have to go to the nissan stealer

Yes, but I hope you speak better than you type or they might get offended and tell you where to stick that key

Does the key program any easier when it's shoved up someones a&#e because they speak badly to the service department? :sarcastic:

KraftyPg said:
Does the key program any easier when it's shoved up someones a&#e because they speak badly to the service department? :sarcastic:

I'll have to gauge the quality of the ass it's getting shoved first :)

How about

1835-fat-ass.jpg

You had to know that was coming, it's 8:30 on a Friday night and I have nothing better to do than be on the net (and watch Dexter)

KraftyPg said:
How about

You had to know that was coming, it's 8:30 on a Friday night and I have nothing better to do than be on the net (and watch Dexter)

Hahaha done. Its 11:30 here. Just got into the bed with the mrs. Had an easy one. Dinner and bed haha.

It's only coming up 9:30 here too early to go to bed and too lazy to do anything else

KraftyPg said:
It's only coming up 9:30 here too early to go to bed and too lazy to do anything else
Fair fair. Well we've well and truly hijacked this thread haha.

Yeah but lets face it once you get to an arse that big things have a tendency to stop.

Atleast the OP got his answer so it's not like the thread is completely wasted, and if he likes big butts it's a winner all round.

Yeah but then I'm heading back across the Nullarbor for 5 days so he will over take me anyway. But to give it a fighting chances I'm going to start 1 poll every 2 hours!

Latest posts

Back