Ironman Underbody Protection

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZORDO

2014 muster Sponsor
Reaction score
Made from 3mm steel & cad designed & powdercoated black.
Oil change access without removal of plates.
Fully bolt on no welding or drilling.

D22 Unberbody Protection Plates for Engine & gearbox $230 :rock:

D40 Underbody Protection Plates for Engine / gearbox & Radiator $385 :rock:
Protection plates for other fourbys too.
Plus freight

Cheers :cheers!:

Last edited:
GIVE ME TWO WEEKS!!! I'm definately down :). Can you freight to syd? :)

Sounds good to me. That's if I have the funds to get which should be fine. I can always pick them up on my day off if it works out that week.

Bbq and fit sounds good. Maybe there is a few other mods that need doing that takes a 2nd person to help with?

Cheers
Rusty

Yeah sounds good to me ray, when are you guys looking at getting 1? I think I will be ringing on Monday, the boss has approved it so I better move on it before she changes her mind!

I'll be looking at next week or week after. Back at work Monday after 14 days off, just have to check which week is pay week, :big_smile:

I can't see these on the Ironman site yet John, are stocks available now and can you supply any pics/extra info?

Hi guy protection plates are due next week
soon as they are available i will get some in
Cheers

Last edited:
Yes ironman claim it for engine & transmission
Cheers

Is this for both Thai and Japan models? If they are I'm down for a set. I would be more then happy to pick up the sets for the guys southside of Brisbane to save you guys travelling to kedron. You can collect off me. In Boronia heights. For those that might be going to rays for a group fit I can deliver to his house. I am free this Saturday till about 3:00 and Sunday afternoon from about 12:00.

Let me know. Just another thing. You will have to pay john for the plates somehow I will jot be purchasing extras and getting cash back from you guys when you pick them up from me.

Cheers
Rusty

Just pm me when your ready mate,I'm keen as. As long as it fits 05 models. I work week on week off,I may be away but will still be able to sort out payment... Cheers Anthony

Yep, all good, thanks for the offer Russ. As soon as model fitment is confirmed I'll be right to go. Ironman do a lot of gear covering the D40s, and only some for D22, hopefully they will cover all the D22 series.

The Ironman listing does not specify Thai or jap model as yet.
Will have to wait & see when they come in .
I have backordered the plates so hopefully i will have the first delivery in QLD
Cheers

Back