d21 fuel pickup

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madrivet

Reaction score
Hi all,
first of all, brilliant forum.

Im after a a fuel pickup for a '91 d21 navara petrol, carb. The dash gauge doesnt show the fuel level, just flickers around. Ive replaced the dash 3 times but still no dice.
The wiring is fine, so it must be the pickup in the tank. Im not 100% sure if the pick up is detachable, thats why Im asking for the whole assembly.
I happy to pay postage from anywhere really as long as you can guarantee the fuel sensor woks. New units cost as much a a whole d21 does...

It's a bugger to get it, I'm telling you now. It;s a 20 year old car. You not happy just using the trip meter to work out when you need fuel? If the fuel pump itself is working fine, you might be risking swapping it out for a working fuel guage and dodgy pump. I know what I'd rather have!

When you say flicker around, do you mean quicklyl, or slowly? If slowly, it might jsut be the fuel moving around the tank. There are no baffles in the fuel tank for the Z24 carby motor.

Back