Lost or Found

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Is He Lost Or Found

• Get home and fell asleep,

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Got lost on his way home,

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Picked up a hitch hiker along the way and is still showing him a "good time"

Votes: 15 75.0%
  • Went to see his copper mate like he suggested,

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Or is buried at ADOS after being caught siphoning all the bourbon out of peoples eskies.

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
K

KraftyPg

Since Dave's been absent there has been no poll and the site is really suffering :sarcastic:

So in the absence of Dave here's a poll.

As other Muster members have arrived home and got online and Dave is a no show did he:

Get home and fall asleep,
Got lost on his way home,
Picked up a hitch hiker along the way and is still showing him a "good time"
Went to see his copper mate like he suggested,
Or is buried at ADOS after being caught siphoning all the bourbon out of peoples eskies.

Here ya go Dave this Polls For YOU!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Last i saw him he was turning left in Maitland this afternoon about 4pm heading towards home and no doubt a comatosed sleep.

I'd say No.5, but!! he travelled home in our group.
So I'd say he picked up the hitch hiker after he turned into maitland.

I went home and went to bed. 7 hours sleep and then went to work.

I was mean't to have today off, the usual bullshit. The morons stuffed it up again.

Thats what you get when half your staff cant speak fluent English.

Oh and I didn't see any hitch hikers. Could of done with a hot Swedish tourist.

Wow how much of a let down was that, I was hoping for some juicy gossip and all you did was go to bed.

Awwwwe you missed me, you had D22Dave and Fatboy to keep you entertained.

I was hoping Tony invited the local community, some of the local girls could of been fun.

Aweee I missed you. Awwwee everyone missed you, you are the third wheel that makes this forum bump roughly along the road to nowhere :ha:

So I lead use astray ?

Beep I was tired when I got home, think I only got like 15 hours sleep all weekend.

No apparently I can do that all my myself, some times I even need to be reprimanded for such bad behaviour, you make it much more fun though!:rock:

Reprimanded by who ?

On a good note, I didn't have to hear about the NRL "Hero's" playing the grand final on the weekend.

The good taste police chase me everywhere I go....it's profiling I tells ya!!!

NRL GF was a waste of time this year but it still beat the AFL

Now you're going to have to miss me because I am going shopping for some cd's to drain out the relos :big_smile:

Nah no point doing that I've got a Yamaha system at home, this is just to keep the inlaws from coming down to my end of their house!

Think we are leaving Monday or Tuesday next week so it will be the following weekend which should coincide with all the fencing gear arriving to do the 23km of fencing that needs to be done. Was looking for hired help on this job but no one wants a job so we are doing it ourselves.

Yeah seems to be the case back home too, no bastard wants to earn some money, we were trying to do our thing for the out of work locals but they all took one look at the size of the job and got scared of the barb wire.

This one is going to be a lot easier than previous jobs though because we are approaching it differently and really throwing some cash at this time so that the actual labour portion/efforts will be cut down by about 30%. Work smart but pay more.

Find a few fat guy's on the Dole and get them working.

You might even start a biggest loser challenge.

We put up the offer of 6 weeks work if they don't want it we don't want to force them, the last thing we need is to have people there that are only there to cash a pay cheque we need serious workers who aren't afraid to get dirty and maybe a few cuts.

We are buying a new diesel gennie, new air compressor, new rammer, new wire runners and a heap of other stuff to do this job, we also don't want nufti's with no respect for other peoples gear.

Back