"The Wet Seat" seat covers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Widge87

Reaction score
Hi Guys, looking at buying some seat covers for my 08 D40 STX. The wet seat cover look the goods has anyone got some of these?? if so how do they fit and would you recommend them?
Cheers Widge.

Hey Widge, can't help you because I don't have them but I see you're a local, there is a few of us on the forum now we must be breeding.

yeah im also at looking at new seat covers anyone recommend a good brand?

I think someone here once suggested Black Duck but I believe that was back in 09 so things might have changed and I could be wrong.

sure am krafty, i have noticed a few on here. As for the black duck covers im not real keen on them being canvas, thats why im thinking neoprene type.

Oh ok, maybe I have the brand wrong but I'm sure they have come up before.

I'm not there at the moment I'm in Perth but since they opened the highway a week or so back I think I might come home soon.

I just got some wet seat ones last week, they don't fit perfectly, but has far as seat covers go they are pretty good, one advantage they have is they don't slide around on the seat too much cos the neoprene sticks, I think they'll mould to the seats a bit too for the same reason.
Give me a while and i'll post up how they are going, but at the mo I recon they're well worth the money ($160ish)
I was getting some shirts done for the boys so sent them off and got my company logo embroidered on them too, bit of a giggle!

justdrinkbeer said:
I just got some wet seat ones last week, they don't fit perfectly, but has far as seat covers go they are pretty good, one advantage they have is they don't slide around on the seat too much cos the neoprene sticks, I think they'll mould to the seats a bit too for the same reason.
Give me a while and i'll post up how they are going, but at the mo I recon they're well worth the money ($160ish)
I was getting some shirts done for the boys so sent them off and got my company logo embroidered on them too, bit of a giggle!

Always wanted a set. But my pure sheepskin just feels so damn good

I've get some and love them, not a perfect fit but but a long way better than the throw overs I'm used too. Also have the tailer made rear set which fit very well.

I checked them out at the 4wd show a few months back and they look pretty good. I was going to order a set but at $600 for the set of tailored neoprene ones for the D22 it was a bit to steep for me.

I just bought some waterproof throw over covers from autobarn for $30. Does the job when hitting the beach.

I bought some explorer nylon seat covers for mine universal fit but you use a pull chord on each side of the seat top and bottom to pull it tight over your seat to suit the seat, the have bout 8-9 pockets on the sides and back for putting stuff in. TJM do the exact same thing for bout 100 i think my brother paid although i picked mine up at autobarn for 60, and they seem to be the exact same as the tjm ones just without tjm stitched into them.

Don't get suckered into coloured stitching, they didn't have any with black stitching when I got mine so I got blue stitching, looks a bit gay (only a bit though!)

Latest posts

Back