Bathurst 2011

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stu99

Reaction score
IMG_3128-2.jpg

That was this morning's practice session, it's awful weather out here. At least it's not windy I guess. The camping area is turning to mush.

I have more if you guys want to see more

Yeah go for it.

I remember in 2000 when I was watching the race it was dry on pit straight, hail edging towards snow at the top of the mountain and I was sitting in Sydney watching the race and it was 28 degrees......and they say Victoria has 4 seasons in one day, atleast it's not 4 seasons at once.

I was here in 2000 and was up at the top of con rod when in snowed. Lowndes understeered into the embankment I was standing on. Great day.

Another pic anyway

IMG_3048.jpg

Got a pic of Lowndsy sticking his finger up as he goes by, I'd like to see that :big_smile:

hmmmm RTV, if only someone at work would swap me there RTV for a merc van. for some reason they keep telling em hell no. even though they are all completely rooted i still want one.

have you had much troubel with your rtv bosshog? starting issues, fueling problems, gearbox falling out?, exhaust falling off?,wheel bearings?

having so much trouble with the work utes atm. maybe cause they are loaded 24/7

Rusty

I'd enjoy the Saturday too but apparently I'm not allowed to be absent from the wedding. Told them they wouldn't notice me not there but they might notice me if I was there for all the wrong reasons but it wasn't enough to convince them to let me stay home. But Sunday they can all get rooted and it starts at Brekky time over here.

I blitzed the field with that practice lap, Nevyn ... got me just under 10 minutes. Peaked down Conrod straight and entered the first bend at 35km/h, coming out at a massive 37km/h and headed down under the overbridge at a whopping 49km/h.

I blitzed the field with that practice lap, Nevyn ... got me just under 10 minutes. Peaked down Conrod straight and entered the first bend at 35km/h, coming out at a massive 37km/h and headed down under the overbridge at a whopping 49km/h.

i gave the old ss a flogging going up the mountain(had a mate at the top blocking road )
i could barely hear the mrs screams above the roar of the ls1

Latest posts

Back