secret wave

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justdrinkbeer

Reaction score
I've been getting a wave from other navara drivers, not sure if its just cos i'm driving the same car but it got me wondering if the forum had a secret wave I don't know about, gee I hope not

I got a big thumbs up in Canberra from a Navara driver. He had the ZD30 D22 dual cab in black, and had followed me through a hotel carpark while I was trying to push start my engine (it was bloody cold and I had just purged the Newcastle diesel from the fuel lines). He drove through my huge triumphant cloud of black smoke with a big smile and thumbs up. Closest I've had to a fellow Navara owner wave.

Yeah i'm a bike rider and a truck driver! And you give a Nod to fellow riders and you give the 1 finger off the wheel to other drivers. I also do the same to STR drivers.

Country folk up here are real proud of there Nissans and most of them give a wave if your in a Navara ! Recently driving back from Moonie had quite a few wave the old index at us.

i get wave's all the time in my nav,
i think there is a secret wave, maybe nissan forgot to tell me about it.

lil menace which one finger do you give them? lol

Latest posts

Back