A Few Pics Of My New D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4runna

Reaction score
Howdy,

I've been a member for a few months now and have finally bought my new D22. I did have a Toyota 4runner when i joined...hence me name! Which i will have to change.
I'm gunna slowly update some photos along the way of my upgrades and mods, we want to set it up for some good touring and beach camping.
I will attach a pic of my 4Runner first and then some of my D22.
Any coments along the way would be great.
I will also have sh#t loads of questions as this is my first diesel and I am pretty green.

Cheers

Goodonya mate... welcome to the 22 fraternity

:cheers!:

See Dave, how welcomming is that....10 points.:flowers:

Sorry guys, i thought i new how to load up photos but i'm trying to work it out.
Hopefully they load this time.

Attachments

• P1000364.jpg
    P1000364.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 122
  • P1000365.jpg
    P1000365.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 108
  • P1000378.jpg
    P1000378.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 135
  • P1010877.jpg
    P1010877.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 121
  • P1010891.jpg
    P1010891.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 119
These are a few pics of dad & I installing the roof console.

Just got to buy a mic extension and then install the cb, i want to have the mic down near the controls for the vents and so on, there is a couple of blanks on the right hand side which i think i might use for the mic holder.

I was pretty impressed with the great layout of the instructions and the total ease of the installation of the console. Awesome product.

Attachments

• P1010874.jpg
    P1010874.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 106
  • P1010871.jpg
    P1010871.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 108
  • P1010872.jpg
    P1010872.jpg
    216.4 KB · Views: 110
  • P1010897.jpg
    P1010897.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 110
  • P1010898.jpg
    P1010898.jpg
    213.8 KB · Views: 122
Thanks Dave.

I wanted to get a white one as i was a bit over the bronze / gold colour as that was what i had in the 4runner and i had that for about 12yrs, but trying to find a navara in good nick for the price i wanted was a pretty hard task.

Finally found this one and the colour has grown on me.
Since i have put in the console I have had a ARB canopy & roof rack installed but i haven't taken any pics yet. hopefully will get some this weekend.

Am gunna try to fit my spotties that i took of the 4runna as well.

The ute is in great condition, it looks brand new. Its exactly the same as my old one.
the console fits good, looks awesome.

Thanks Nathand22,

took me a while to find it. It was a company car for a wife of a local business so only pretty much a mums taxi !!

Thanks Nathand22,

took me a while to find it. It was a company car for a wife of a local business so only pretty much a mums taxi !!

well it certainly looks like it was worth the time it took to have a good look around.
I loved that colour i found that it always looks clean and didnt show up the good old bush pinstripes...... hahaha
great buy mate

Just got given the below for my birthday ( 24th/10 )... will post some pics of them fitted soon.

- New mic for my TX4400
- Extension lead for my mic as I'll mount the cb in the roof top console and have the mic down on the dash
- New fibreglass CB aerial which I'll mount on the bullbar
- Narva LED work light
- Seat covers
- Bonnet Protector
- Dash Mat

AND THE BEST PRESENT OF ALL WAS MY ALL BLACKS WORLD CUP JERSEY !!!

BRING ON SUNDAY. YEH !

:rock:

nise work mate. and happy birthday. its a lil early isn't it?

ahaha anyway nice gifts wish i could get something like that. if you dont mind me asking what did the roof console cost? and brand?

that is a really nice colour aswell. hardly see them in that colour but it looks very very tidy

Thanks Rustynav,

Yeh got a few gifts early...parents went over to NZ on Tuesday so got a few from them and the missus wants me to wear the jersey on Sunday so got most things early.

I got the Outback Console and I picked it up for $225, mostly they are priced around $249.

Hopefully looking to fit a stack load of more mods in the near future, suspension, tyres, intercooler, chip and so on, but these things take time eh.

Are you a kiwi ?

Ban. Haha.

Nice score on the birthday presents.

A early happy birthday.

Love car prezzies. And damn that colour is looking great!
The bar and sports bars really pop with thy colour. Love it.

Latest posts

Back