Team Outlaws4x4

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smash250

Reaction score
Hi not really a Navara but some really sick rigs none the less!

I am from Team Outlaws4x4 we are one of WA's off road competition teams competing in just about all discipline of off roading from Rock crawling, Extreme winch challenges and soon my latest truck will be finished and i will be braking into off road racing.

Here are a couple of pics of the actual race teams rigs.

75 series Toyota full 6-point roll cage running hydrolic assisted steering and 40" tires.

Nissan Gq patrol Ute with roll cage, 180+RWKW TD42 turbo running 37 and 40" tires with hydrolic assisted steering.

And this is our last truck which is still currently under construction, being built for off road racing. Nissan GQ patrol/trophy truck/class 8 running Independent front Twin traction beam front end, 3-link rear 600hp V8 and a whole lot of safety roll cage protection!

We also run the Outlaws4x4 forum which is where all the build ups of all the race trucks are. As well as build up from other peoples rigs just like this section of this forum.
if your interested in off road 4wding then come check out the site or forum there heaps of technical info and all the hardcore stuff alot of places dont cater for.

which is it?

There is MAJOR difference between a Trophy truck & class 8
in fact class 8 does not exist any more it's now called extreme 4WD

Not sure what the MAJOR difference would be your talking about. however to be correct it is an extreme 4wd. In the states they have about 4 classes which we in Australia would call a trophy truck. Not all trophy trucks are 2wd.

As for wheels once i brought all the suspension that's all i could afford :( hahah.

They are for fit up purpose only,i will be running Robby Gordon Race Series 17" 8 stud alloy beadlocks and 34"MAXIS Bighorns.

Welcome mate.

Thanks for posting smash250. Some wicked trucks indeed.

I"ll be having a better look through your website.

Not sure what the MAJOR difference would be your talking about. however to be correct it is an extreme 4wd. In the states they have about 4 classes which we in Australia would call a trophy truck.

well I just kind of assumed if you are talking about racing in Australia and you would be referring to Australian conditions. The reality is if you have that front diff working ain't no-one involved in offroad racing ( in this country) would be calling it a "Trophy truck" and even if you did not have the front diff working - the fact that it sits on a factory chassis and the bodywork is integral to the strength and structure of the vehicle means that short of a MAJOR incarnation it ain't ever gonna be considered a Trophy truck.

well I just kind of assumed if you are talking about racing in Australia and you would be referring to Australian conditions. The reality is if you have that front diff working ain't no-one involved in offroad racing ( in this country) would be calling it a "Trophy truck" and even if you did not have the front diff working - the fact that it sits on a factory chassis and the bodywork is integral to the strength and structure of the vehicle means that short of a MAJOR incarnation it ain't ever gonna be considered a Trophy truck.

Come for a Ride an Off Road Racing Trophy Truck!

Proformance have the only Trophy Truck in Perth and unlike the American Trucks, our race truck is Four Wheel Drive!
Yelearing_Race_2011.gif

But you are correct it is tectonically a extreme 4wd, but a lot of people would not know what that is and might have heard of a trophy truck just a bit easier to explain.:cheers!:

Hmmmm whoever sticks their hand up first I guess...mind you some Dave on Dave action might excite some people.

I like the pink hot rod, I wanted my D40 pink but Dave wouldn't let me, he said it's a d22 colour.

Latest posts

Back