sparras first poll

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what should we name the new navara owners group (nsw)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i voted "newnog" but i'd actually go with "newsnog" it rolls off the tongue easier.

and if there's any events happening up near the border to Gods state (queensland) please play nice and slap up an invite in our little slice of forum.

please?

sparra im surprised ii took so long for a poll to be thrown up, i was waiting for dave. hahaha.
anyway i also voted for newnog, just as long as it doesnt turn out to be a newcastle owners group......

Last edited:
sparra im surprised ii took so long for a poll to be thrown up, i was waiting for dave. hahaha.
anyway i also voted for newnog, just as long as it doesnt turn out to be a newcastle owners group......

newcastle owners group isnt the suggested name
newsnog does sound good as well

I voted for eggnog because I'm not in NSW and don't have to put up with the silly name

Start another poll for the destination and make sure there is no really bad places I can vote for :hahaha:

with this much trouble picking a name, I hate to think how much trouble picking a destination will be

I was kinda thinking that would be easier.

I'll pick a destination, announce it and if people come along then they'll be there.

I'm actually going to draw up a bit of a schedule so that we get different kinds of things each time. I'm sorta choosing between the following "events":

* Camping overnight
* Meet for drinks at a pub
* Coffee & Cake Run (to some cafe somewhere)
* Wine trip
* Photo trip

Some of these may be combined with others, eg a photo trip with an overnight camp.

When I've got something like a schedule drawn up I'll post it. It wouldn't be a bad thing if we had the rest of this discussion in its own thread, where we could discuss the most appropriate weekends to hold these for people. No point having a schedule using the 1st weekend of every month if that's everyone's "special weekend visiting the mother-in-law".

^ I am glad Tony is so organised,

Id be posting up, bring your shit and meet here.

True. Our politicians seem to think Sydney is the only place in NSW to worry about.

Latest posts

Back