Back from LCMP

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Got back from Landcruiser Mountain Park this afternoon, completed my goal of doing Telecom Hill, was easier than I expected so had a go (and did) New & Old Hilux Hill as well, both of these are red tracks (classed as the harder ones on the property) so I was pretty pleased with myself. I'm not as hardcore as some on here so I have to celebrate the wins! I also had to pull out a Pathfinder that a few blokes tried to take swimming. Anyway heres some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2604 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2604 (Medium).JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2640 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2640 (Medium).JPG
    123.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2709 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2709 (Medium).JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG_2733 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2733 (Medium).JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 81
Thanks guys, here's a few more.

Attachments

• IMG_2647 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2647 (Medium).JPG
    98.2 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_2653 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2653 (Medium).JPG
    106.8 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2656 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2656 (Medium).JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_2703 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2703 (Medium).JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2691 (Medium).JPG
    IMG_2691 (Medium).JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 61
Great pics mate, i sat at the bottom of telecom in my old gq and couldn't find the nutz to do it, after being in a rollover once i found it hard to get back in a go for it, angles especially lol but yeah, i need to have more faith in myself as i know my cars can do it, did a few red tracks in my old hilux surf with the only mod being 31's , was a good learnng curve, anyways, great pics mate and a good camp set up too, cant wait for my own trailer.

Did u try camp hill?

I haven't tried Camp Hill, I've sat at the top and watched plenty of people do it though! Ha ha.

I don't think my Nav could do it, I just notice the need for front/rear lockers in the cars that make it. Ya never know, maybe try it one day when it's quiet and no-one else is around ha ha.

haha camp rd is easy. just weave the ruts if you dont have a locker. Altho obviously the locker makes it so much easier.
Did you give cruiser canyon a go? good track that. couple nasty angles.

Think I have a slow air leak in the drivers side rear tyre. Checked and have a small slice in the tyre wall. Looks like the ATZ's may be sooner rather than later :p

Lots of sharp rocks at LCMP.

Think I have a slow air leak in the drivers side rear tyre. Checked and have a small slice in the tyre wall. Looks like the ATZ's may be sooner rather than later :p

Lots of sharp rocks at LCMP.

Tell the missus about the great dangers of damaged tyres, that'll be enough to get the red light ;)

Latest posts

Back