Hi

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avenger4x4

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name's Jess and I'm from Avenger 4x4 Accessories in Melbourne, I was referred to this site by a friend of mine who came accross this site whilst looking for some rims.

We are a fairly new company so I'm hoping that this forum will be a great chance to show Navara owners the range of products we have available.

I'm looking forward to hearing some feedback and hopefully putting up some deals for you guys.

cheers, Jess

Thanks Jason, I've PM'd Dave (first mod I came across) requesting a 'green light' so I can go ahead and add a company profile in the advertising section. So once I hear back I'll throw up some info and hopefully make you guys aware of who we are and what we do.

Jess replied to your PM.

Thanks for being polite, doesn't seem to be much of it in this day and age.

Dave.

Hi Jess

I am in the market for some sliders, looking forward to some sharp pricing when you get the green light from the Mods

Cheers for the welcome guys, I'll get a thread started over the next day or so. I've got a fair bit of stuff to throw up, so if you're keen you can click the link in my sig.

Bosshog: I can't help you out with sliders mate, I'd try Cross Country 4x4 in Edwardstown.

cheers, Jess

Latest posts

Back