A Hearty Thanks To Bosshog!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old.Tony

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I want to give my personal thanks to Bosshog, who came up with the inspiration to get the first National Navara Muster into being.

As of this evening's Muster Committee meeting, Bosshog has resigned as chairperson as he is selling his Navara. I am sorry to see him leaving both the committee and the Navara family and would like to wish him all the best no matter what vehicle he ends up driving.

As vice chair, I have stepped up to take the reins for the time being. This means there is a vacancy on the committee and we've decided that with the overwhelmingly positive response to the inaugural Muster, we're going to get a lot busier. To make planning the next event a little easier, we'd like TWO more committee members.

We're specifically looking for one in the Greater Melbourne Metro area, the other can be from anywhere. You MUST be available on Wednesday evenings at 7:30pm Sydney time for Skype meetings (non video, voice only). Meetings are monthly until shortly before the Muster, then we get a little more energetic and hold them weekly.

If you're genuinely enthusiastic about putting your stamp on the gathering (and remember, it's quite a serious undertaking) then send me a PM to let me know.

yous all did a great job with the muster its a shame to see one of the major contributors to it leave but life goes on and im sure whoever it is that fills the void will do a great job and make the muster bigger each time round

Bosshog

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you on the committee, and getting to know you and Tracey.

There is no way the Muster would have been as successful without you there to inspire us (the committee) into all the actions we undertook to get the first muster up and running.

I hope you still drop in from time to time in the forum and keep us informed of what going on with the replacement vehicle ???

Thanks everyone for the comments and support.

I truly have enjoyed every moment of being involved in the Muster.

However, as Kyle said life moves on and regardless of the fact that I am trying to sell my D40, future business commitments would not have allowed me the time to dedicate to this wonderful event. And as Tony pointed out it is a sizable commitment organising a Muster.

Anyway I am still on the forum and will let you know if I manage to sell the ute.

BH

Well done on the Muster Gus.

Was a awesome event.

What are you looking at buying ?

I thought someone said a Landcruiser ute.

Be careful though, been told a set of injectors are $8000 for the V8 Landcruiser turbo diesel.

Well done on the Muster Gus.

Was a awesome event.

What are you looking at buying ?

I thought someone said a Landcruiser ute.

Be careful though, been told a set of injectors are $8000 for the V8 Landcruiser turbo diesel.

Looking at a 1 HZ 100 series ute chop.

No worries. Injectors should be cheap as chips for them.

Many plans for the Landcruiser ?

I am leaving this wonderful forum

Hi all

Just letting you all know that after a few delays, my D40 is being picked up by its new owner tomorrow.

Its a sad day as I have truly enjoyed every moment on this wonderful forum and of course I just loved being involved in the Muster.

So that's it for me.

:sad:

All the best for the future to you all!!!

Gus

Hi all

Just letting you all know that after a few delays, my D40 is being picked up by its new owner tomorrow.

Its a sad day as I have truly enjoyed every moment on this wonderful forum and of course I just loved being involved in the Muster.

So that's it for me.

:sad:

All the best for the future to you all!!!

Gus

I am sorry not to have met you Gus,

Even though you have purchased another type of vehicle, please maintain your friendship with the group. I to have purchased another vehicle, but I have been advised that I can still participate with this forum and its events.

All the very best,

RLI & Family
:cheers!:

Latest posts

Back