Liverpool Plains and Coal seam gas mining.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Save Liverpool Plains

Old story, but go see the area before it gets destroyed by Chinese mining companies.

Maybe we should just change the name to Australasia now.

Its getting sold out quick enough.

Its a beautiful area.

Do we NEED this industry soooooo badly we will Fruck the soil n water completely?
What a joke, our pollies need shroot'n for allowing this.

See you guys just dont get it...

We need the Gas to burn to produce more carbon so they can raise more Taxes. Then those Taxes get paid out through the welfare system to people who can no longer Farm there land, or have no job as the Carbon tax put the company they were working for out of business.

Simple

Oh, and by the way. How the F**$ do they get away with destroying the country, then retire on a substantial pension while we all suffer for their mistakes....

Last edited:
See you guys just dont get it...

We need the Gas to burn to produce more carbon so they can raise more Taxes. Then those Taxes get paid out through the welfare system to people who can no longer Farm there land, or have no job as the Carbon tax put the company they were working for out of business.

Simple

Oh, and by the way. How the F**$ do they get away with destroying the country, then retire on a substantial pension while we all suffer for their mistakes....

I was just gunna say x2.
But it deserves a, Well said!!!!!

Yep, mining is still going just as strong as the old days of "if it moves shoot it, if it doesn't, then chop it down" They still have to reduce the urge to immediately dig everything up and sell it.

As far as pollies go, I don't select one if none of them have ethical policies.

I just hope they change there minds on this.

Its a beautiful area, go see it before its destroyed.

Latest posts

Back