Avenger 4x4 Accessories

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Avenger4x4

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a quick run down on who we are and what we do.

We are a Melbourne based company and we import accessories to suit all current model pick-ups (Triton, Hilux, D40 etc.) The main advantage with our products are the 'DIY Ready' and 'No Drilling' concepts behind most of our accessories.

Our products include:
•Stainless steel nudge bars
•Stainless steel rear pipe bumpers
•Single hoop/double hoop sports bars
•Stainless steel side steps and bars
•Aluminium running boards
•Stainless steel head/tail light guards
•Smooth finish fibreglass canopies
•Custom fit floor mats
•Fender flare kits
•Body cladding
•Wind deflectors
•Bonnet guards
•Stainless steel grille inserts
•Stainless steel sill plates
•Rubber mud trays
•Under body protection plates

*All of our stainless products are made from the highest quality T-304 stainless steel. It is imported from France and the bar work is manufactured in Thailand.

All of our Nudge Bars are ADR approved and are Airbag compatible

We have also just recently released our own range of winches into the Australian market. We are marketing these as a Mako TDS Series winch, and we are expecting big things with them given the features and pricetag.

As I only have a single thread to work with, I'll provide links below:

D40 Accessories here.

D22 Accessories here.

Mako TDS Series Winches here.

Every so often we have monthly specials that I'll offer to forum members and most of the time the savings are quite substantial.

If there's any further info that anyone requires please do not hesitate to send me through a PM or alternatively, you can e-mail me: [email protected]

Cheers, Jess

To kick things off, we are offering our Double Hoop Stainless Steel Sports Bars to forum members @ $550.00inc gst (RRP: $995.00) so we can try and get the ball rolling and start off on the right foot!

RollBarDoubleHoop.jpg

This obviously doesn't inlcude freight.

Also, we are running a winch competition that sees the winner receive a free 9,500lb Mako TDS winch!

It is unfortunately only open to Vic residents.

Vic members can enter here.

Competition closes 6.00pm 19th July (this Sunday).

cheers, Jess

No we don't, sorry Matt. I'd contact Jack Off Ute Accessories in Virginia (Clinton: 07 3265 5521) or Steve @ Alloy Motor Accessories 07 3208 2266.

cheers, Jess

Hey guys,

Have been working on these for a little bit and they're pretty much ready for manufacturing. They are made from 4mm steel and hopefully I'll have them available by the end of the year. Figured I'd throw the CAD images up for your thoughts.

The guards include:

Front Skid
Gear Box Protector
Transfer Case Protector
Fuel Tank Protector
Rear Diff Guard

Cheers, Jess

NavaraD40Pro-SeriesSkidPlatesFrontV.jpg

NavaraD40Pro-SeriesSkidPlatesRearVi.jpg

NavaraD40Pro-SeriesSkidPlatesTopVie.jpg

Hey guys,

We've been working on these for a little while now and they're pretty much good-to-go. I'd love to hear feedback from D40 owners on what their thoughts are.

NavaraWishboneGuard1.jpg

NavaraWishboneGuard10.jpg

NavaraWishboneGuard14.jpg

NavaraWishboneGuard4.jpg

Cheers, Jess

Do you have in stock the items listed on your website?
I'm keen on a d40 fuel tank protector.

Navarian,

I've got the new series of guards (see pg.1) coming for later in the year. If you'd like I can PM you once they're available?

cheers, Jess

Back