Do you smoke?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you smoke?

• Yes

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • No / Never had one

Votes: 28 40.0%
  • Trying to quit

Votes: 8 11.4%
  • No / Quit a long time ago

Votes: 23 32.9%

• Total voters
Yeah baby.....I smoke rubber

which one???well i dont wear em....so i smoke tyres!!!!!!

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

I haven't had a gasper in ten years but have to admit they still smell good every now and then!

I gave up cigarettes about 15 years ago but I still enjoy a good cigar around a game of cards or the camp fire or a puff on my pipe while fishing or on long drives everynow and again. Sometimes 3 or four pots in a day, other times nothing for a week

Had a nice Cuban Cohiba siglo VI the other week. Absolute bliss with a bottle of Glenfidich and good company.

i gave up in oct 2010
took it up again in jan 11
gave up again in may 11
took it up again sept 11
i gotta keep trying
ive got heaps of willpower i just lack in wontpower

Gave up three months ago after 20 years. :suicide2:
Never going back.For those trying,if you haven't already give the champix
a go,they do have some small side effects in some people but they have worked well for the missus and i.

Smoked for a couple of months at uni but gave up as I didn't like it.
Still smoke the odd Cuban cigar when I have them.
Good when camping with a rum or whisky.

I smoke. I work with the laziest !@#$%^&*() out there.

It keeps me sane most of the time.

But Ill still ring the team leaders at times and crack the shits because of these useless pricks.

Already told the bosses, dont ask me to be a team leader as Ill sack 90% of these pricks.

I am currently working with the laziest prick in the world and if he spent half the time working that he does smoking our productivity would be about 33% higher, instead of the other two of us doing his 33%.

KraftyPg said:
I am currently working with the laziest prick in the world and if he spent half the time working that he does smoking our productivity would be about 33% higher, instead of the other two of us doing his 33%.

You must work in my spares department. How havnt we met?

Actually this prick drives a Nissan and knows about as much as my local Nissan Dealer when it comes to cars so you could be right we might be talking about the same twit.

Have never smoked, the cost is better spent on the Navara.

Pretty much my thoughts, Tried a few, didn't like em. Work out the cost over a year and though "man that is a lot of scotch"

I don't mind people that smoke and I don't care if they smoke near me.
I will discourage people from taking up smoking though as it costs way to much.(non-smokers perspective though)

KraftyPg said:
Actually this prick drives a Nissan and knows about as much as my local Nissan Dealer when it comes to cars so you could be right we might be talking about the same twit.

Or there is one or more at every dealer?

Back