cooper s/t max

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tizz007

Reaction score
is anyone running these , im thinking off putting them on the d40 , also what kind off money are people paying ,ive been quoted 380 a corner so far, also looking at the mickey thomsons.

I was looking at them for my D40, but for the price of them I went with Mickey Thompson FC-II and not regretting it for a minute.

Am running 265 75 16 s/t maxx, I paid 350 a corner from a smaller tyrepower. The guy at the larger store in the next town TOLD ME to put 245 75 16 at $349 a corner on my ute, Done 4 or 5 thousand on them now and had them in some mud no problems

Looked at fc 11 mickeys had the price at $315 a corner but thought the coopers looked a bit more aggressive imo

all sounds good what do they go like in the sand i had major probs at the weekend , check out general chat in the d40 section, sound like 380 a corner sound expensive that was from tyrer power aswell in clarkson perth, think i mite have to ring round a bit,

I looked at these on Saturday when i was in at Oneil's having a leaking bead fixed. They will most likely be the tyre i replace the old ST's with once i wear them out.

My choice also came down to the tyrepower bloke is the place we seem to always end up getting the wifes tyres from, And being in a small town not far from a so called major centre i think he is more than competitive so i chose to support him again with my purchase

Latest posts

Back