the best sticker!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wandix

Reaction score
the other day i saw an serious balck D22 cruisin round with a BIG "Toyota Recovery Vehicle" sticker on the rear window..had a good chuckle, made my day

I have the same sticker on the back of my D40. All the guys i go wheeling with have hilux's and i have had to winch them out of the poop a couple of times. The funny thing is my wife drives my old 95 mod hilux and got a sticker saying "WHATEVER" Last time we went out she handed out one to each of the four hilux owners we were camping with. Let the shit stirring begin. hahahaha

I just ordered a "Take it off-road or Take it back" sticker off eBay. I see to many 4wds that have never seen a spec of dirt or sand. Annoys me somedays. I like the recovery one but it'll fall back on me big time

bloke from work has on his modded patrol "ALL THE GEAR NO IDEA" because hes got all the good stuff but never uses it

Not a Navara but I saw an 80series with the following on the window - " That's right, just another wanker in a lifted Landcuiser but that's the way I like it."

e50e10a0b7d9c516b00d05232f6aff07.jpg

I saw one on the back of a Prius the other day that I found somewhat humerous:

"My other car has brakes. What, no feeling!"

Latest posts

Back