D40 roll bar ona D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STUTE

Reaction score
Im looking for a roll bar for my D22, looking on eBay, cant find any close to me, and no one wants to post them (who would).

Im wondering if a D40 roll bar fits a D22.
On the 09 model it would seem that its the same rollbar, with the plastic 'T' pieces.

Without going down to safeway and waiting for someone to come in a D40 so I can measure their roll bar, I thought id ask to see if anyone has done it or if somone has the measurments.

Thanks kids.

Stuart

Stuart it could fit! I have one here and i tryed it on my D22.
Almost! Just needs to be bent in a couple of inchs.
I almost had it sitting in the right place with just my weight on it. But i am a fat prick....

MMM, sounds awsome.

There are so many for sale on Ebay, you cant give them away.

I think Ill make a bid or 2.

Thanks very much man, thats great.

hey stute, the d40 'rollbar' is very light gauge and purely cosmetic, the genuine nissan sticker on them even states not to exceed 40 kgs (40 from memory). i've got the one off mine in the shed which i'll endeavour to measure tomorrow but as lil menace has mentioned they are quite malleable and could be very easily manipulated to fit. if you are looking for a proper rollbar for ur d22, contact ama (alloy motor accessories) in slacks creek brisbane, they turn out some awesome stuff, considerably dearer than what you could pick up a d40 dress-up bar for but you'll get what you pay for, then again, if you just want the looks, go the d40 bar!

Hey Stuart,

Just be wary of freight costs. I was getting quotes for $500+, all because of its 'volumetric weight'. It's nothing to do with it's actual weight (which is bugger all), just the volume taken from its outermost dimensions. Ended up getting one from my local Nissan spare parts, and the guys finally gave me a decent deal because they stole it from the new car guys who took it off for a canopy.

Guido

just to let you know that the d22 ones with the plastic in between them and the supports do unclick so could be flat packed for freight.

cheers mark.

Yeah i was looking at postage and it was going to be rediculous.
I do want it for spot lights and to hold up a hi lift jack so the D40 one is the way to go i rekon.
The trouble now is choosing to pay either 99c or $199 as some blokes are asking.

Ill choose the latter I think.

Thanks everyone, just the answers I was looking for

I think thats about how much they cost, LOL.

Theres about 10 on Ebay ATM and they range from 99c to $200.

Theyre the sort of thing that you think to yourself 'mmm, well its worth somthing so I wont throw it away' but you cant sell it either coz their a dime a dozen.

Thanks for the offer man, not going uo to brissy in the next few weeks, postage may outway the cost.

Plus, itd be a cheap bottle of scotch, LOL.

Back