Hi Everyone

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodcutter

Reaction score
We live in the foothills of the Snowy Mountains N
Hi There

Just thought I would introduce myself.

I have recently bought a 04' STR 3.0. I am very impressed with this vechicle as I have had other makes of 4x4s in the past.

Look forward to being part of this forum.

We use our 4WD for both the main family/ work vechicle, and for the weekend getaways to the mountains.
Cheers

The Woodcutter

Hey Dav
When the wife lets me have some money ha ha...I was thinking of upgrading the suspension. Possibly to a Ironman Kit.
Any suggestions??
We mostly use the ute for work and camping and weekend getaways. We are thinking of doing some weekend camping trips when it warms up a bit( the wife doesn't like being cold).have fitted coopers STs 265/70 16s and are great.
Once again I'm very impressed with the power and fuel economy of the navara as I have driven many different 4x4 with my work.
Woodcutter

Hey mate, on the suspension read up on a few of the threads.

I am still running stock leaf's and torsion bars for the moment anyway. But I upgraded the shocks to some Bilstiens.

Good luck with the mrs, just tell her it will make the vehicle safer. Lol.

Dave.

or do what i do, buy it and just take the anger like a man haha, they forget about it in a day or two

Latest posts

Back