Somerset dam 5th & 6th Nov

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce

Reaction score
Hey guys
Just letting you know about an upcoming trip to summerset dam on the 5th & 6th of november.

Not a 4wd trip. just a camping trip with a bit of fishing, got some pots for the red claw too.

My boat is a 150hp 5m fiberglass ski boat and ill be taking out the wake boards, tubes, knee boards and if i buy a new set before then some water skis too.

Would be good to see a few extra Navs around the campsite. And if you leave early on the sunday and take the scenic drive home to Brisbane over mt mee, a short detour for half day 4wding the mt mee trails on the way home would be a great way to end the weekend. (not for me ill have the boat)

Cheers
Bryce

Last edited:
sounds like a heap of fun mate,i will be in a fishing comp that weekend but hoping to get out to somerset at the end of november with a mate of this site(matt 76)and introduce him to the world of waterskiing.

Sounds good bryce. Unfortunately ill be at Lake moogerah that weekend with some family relaxing. Have a good one.

Cheers

Rusty

Thats ok gonzo i didnt know it changed names untill 3weeks ago when i went there. I would have thought it was kirkleigh too.

i would love to Bryce .

But there is nothin worse than saying that your going then not turning up !
(apart from people that say they will give you some petrol money .....Later )

If I can get up there I Will try.........( Have a great Day)

Well due to lack of interest from my friends all having other plans, im not going.
I am still going water skiing on sunday in the pine river at murrumba downs if anyone is interested in a day out on the water.
Got enough people free for one day to make it worth while but not worth while to go camping.

Latest posts

Back