stx 550 accessories

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbo

Reaction score
hi everyone has anyone got a bullbar snorkle suspension for stx550 if ya have where did ya get em apreciate any help

Rumour has it that ECB were making a bar for the 550 but because there weren't enough numbers of the vehicle sold, ARB weren't looking at doing one (yet). I think it was about 500 cars of a particular model that had to be sold to make it worthwhile for them (not sure if that's accurate, it's what I recall).

Welcome To ECB definitely has a bar for the 550. Give them a call.

As for snorkel etc, I'm not sure. Airtec - the makers of the Nissan snorkel - may do one, TJM distribute these. No idea on suspension, I bet that's a much harder task than the bullbar.

Definately an ECB baris avail. . I have one on mine. Everyone coments on what a good looking bar it is. and so much better built than a mates ARB bar on his nvara

Nissan really stuffed up with the poxy roof bars though. CAn't get any roof racks trays trade racks to fit without having to take off those big plates and leave 16 bolt holes exposed in my roof.. Anyone had any luck on that front...???

I also have heavy duty air bags fitted to the rear suspension.. they have made a huge difference to the ride comfort and road stance of the car as well as lift my sagging rear end when loaded up for work or towing the boat...

TJM & ARB say the same thing, "will be a bar our at christmas time" suspension shouldn't be any different, haven't heard about a snorkel but the air box is in the same spot as the 4cyl so should be able to make one fit ok

thanks for your help guys i rang for ecb bar and got price for b bar $2500 fitted i think iwill get one tjm are getting back to me re suspension no snorkle as yet

550 Factory Snorkel fitted......

Hi Guys, first post but I've had the first factory snorkel fitted (so the dealer tells me!) now waiting for the bull bar

TJM definately do a snorkel and bar, ECB definately do a bar.

XROX will have a bar in the next few weeks which I'm waiting for.

Just be careful with the factory snorkel, if it is anything like the 2.5d D40 they do not seal to the airbox which in my opinion defeats the purpose.

ARB now does a full range of accessories for the NAVARA D40 550 STX.
Only thing i believe is missing is UVP

Back