The new guy. (for now)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d40ryan

Reaction score
got my nav about a month ago, fair bit of work is needed to be done but for now hears what i have to work with.
on the to do list so far.
-touch up paint on the tray + deep clean, (manage to find dust everywhere:devil: )
suspension is the first on my list on major upgrades as i seem to scrap on everything.
tyres there after, would like to fit 33's but ive been reading that its quite a tight fit.
hid lights for top of tray x 4
chip and exaust if i see a need there after. (so much money to spend, i thought buying a fairly new car i wouldnt need to do so much work.)

current goodies. front to back.
steel everything! bullbar, side steps, tray
warn winch
nitestalker spotties (bullbar mounted)
50km antenna
snorkle
pioneer head unit
cb radio
6" splits and 12' sub

now to the tray area
steel dropside with wood floor came with torno cover but i dont use it or the sides
tyre mount against upright (6 tyres)
aux power between tray and cabin
long ranger extra fuel tank
duel battery set up(needs protection!)
water tank opposite 50l

sorry for the wall of text, but yeh thats basicaly the start of my pride and joy.

Attachments

• IMG_0168.jpg
    IMG_0168.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 20,586
  • IMG_0169.jpg
    IMG_0169.jpg
    211.9 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0177.jpg
    IMG_0177.jpg
    217.4 KB · Views: 190
cheers mate, been having quite an extensive look over the past few day's, helped clear up quite a few things so far.

where did ya manage to fit a sub? sitting on the back seat or something?

Kinda, I don't really use the back seats for anything but tool storage space, so there basically folded up all the time, and since I'm not a taxi I rarely have more then 3 people in the car so I have the single side seat(behind passenger) folded up pretty much permanently but yeh sub is basically behind the passenger seat there enough room to fold the other seat down when needed so I can carry 4 people.

Will post some photos this weekend when I get a chance so you's can see if you like the placement or not,, my sub has quick connect terminals so I can also take it out If desperately needed.

On another note I thought of an idea when you could fit a slimline sub under the back seat behind the driver where the floors Evan by possibly remounting the back seats slightly higher and/or cutting out some of the bottom of the seat, may be a bit uncomfortable but hey I don't drive from back there.

ok so bit of an update got most of my external stuff in, 2"suspension, 2" body lift, 33" mt baja mtz's and 4"drop side tray lift so the tyres dont scrub on flex.

Attachments

• nav1.jpg
    nav1.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 125
  • nav 2.jpg
    nav 2.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 122
  • nav3.jpg
    nav3.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 110
  • nav5.jpg
    nav5.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 126
  • nav7.jpg
    nav7.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 108
hey ryan im still getting around to welding up your tray blocks i been flat out at work those pics look awesome was that the burdekin track?ill hopefully get them done early next week

hey mate looking real tough now
can i see some pics of how you lifted your tray??

sorry for the late reply been meaning to get around to this,
for now ive got 4inch boat rollers from bcf for 9$ each.
only issue ive had with lifting the tray this high is that the front mudgaurds hit on the chassic mount, so i chopped them out.

Attachments

• photo(1).jpg
    photo(1).jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 112
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 105
and just some photos of the general look, have to put my spacers in on the front soon as i think the front has settled, oh and still have to lift the bull bar!
sorry about the quality of the photos my iphone is pretty crappy.

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 133
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 135
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 130

Latest posts

Back