whats ya poisen ?.....who drinks wot?????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jim beam and coke or just about any beer. I'm a cheap drunk lol.

Cant stand bundy rum. You lot are sicko's..

came to a point wereby i was drinking up to 3 bottles of scotch a week and hitting the pubs most nights, i didn't stop drinking till i passed out, last 2 times i drank i knocked myself out needing stomach pump and alcoholic poisoning, both times i split my head open n stuff,
doc said i have probably given myself brain damage to a small degree, i have very bad memory and anger problems, got my gall bladder taken out when i was 29 and have stomach and duodenal ulcers.
As for the gambling i was on awesome money in a government job, bought 2 houses, paying them off, had $80k in the bank then went on a poker machine rampage, spent most of the $80k me and my mrs, sold houses and made some cash, spent that and now i rent.
I needed to stop gambling n drinking, and smoking, pack of 40's a day. Couldn't stop smoking as i was drinking, couldnt stop drinking needed a smoke lol so i gave up all three on new years day 2000. couldn't be happier, still would like a drink and one day may have a beer or two but for now i am happy.

tequila... but only jose.. jimmy and coke and tooheys extra dry beer... that is my main drinks, but so many out there i love.. depends on the situation... mmm yager bombs...

cheers mark..

Latest posts

Back