Maxxis Tyres. Want opinions!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmma221

Reaction score
Hay guys I Have been comparing tyres today and have been looking at the maxxis bighorns, buckshots and bravo?

Has anyone got these tyres? Any comments? I have been looking the the Bravo mostly because they are ATR and the cheapest ones.

Any info will help.

Thanks

Sorry

The tyres size is 265/75/R16 But I have also been looking at going down in size to 265/70/R16.

Has anyone got this size? any comments?

G'day I had Maxxis Buckshots in a 33" tyre on my old patrol they didn't wear to bad on the road. I thought they performed pretty good for a cheap tyre

My 265/75 bighorns are wearing quite well. They have been great off road so far, and have never been worried about driving in wet conditions on road.

Downside so far is they are noisy on the road. You get used to it and forget about it, but sometimes i swear it almost makes me fall to sleep...lol

Pete

hey mate i have had the maxxis 771's on now for about 12 months and reckon they are awesome value for money,great onroad wet or dry,great offroad and seem to be wearing very evenly.they are 265 70 16s and are a light truck compound all terrain.i would definitely buy them again.

running maxxis bighorns 32's and they are what i would call one of the better allround mud terrains for the price.. wear good on the road, balanced easily for me, and are very good in mud.. they handle similarly to kuhmo kl71's.. i would use them again

i had 245/75/16 big horns on standard rims when i bought the d22, good grip but noisy on the road. can't understand why they put smaller tires on it though

i have 751 bravo 265/70/16's on my d40, and have done 65k probably good for another 20k. no alignment or balance problems and grip well, but very noisy in the dry, and scary( but sometimes fun) in the wet. $800, fitted and aligned, justifies the short comings, but will go something a bit better next time

i got 33" maxxis buckshots they have not worn down too badly on the road so far and they handle very well offroad, for the price you pay for them, not too noisy and all in all great value for money

Back