Nudge Bars

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cruise

Reaction score
Hi Forum
I have been checking out E-bay for nudge bars to suit current model Navara ST.
Their are quite a few there and very cheap.
Have any members had anything to do with purchasing these ?
if so what has been yr experience, IE:
1) Are they well made ?

2) Do they fit well ?

3) Were mounting brackets nuts and bolts supplied ?

4) Would you recommend any particular seller to forum members ?

I would greatly appreciate some input please. Thank you

Regards
Cruise

First and foremost check to make sure they are ST and not STX because there has been times where buyers have reported false ads or just reported they never checked and ended up with the wrong ones because they aren't interchangeable.

You could try posting a few links to the ones you have seen and let members comment on the particular items rather than waiting for replies from people who might have brought theirs from ebay.

First and foremost check to make sure they are ST and not STX because there has been times where buyers have reported false ads or just reported they never checked and ended up with the wrong ones because they aren't interchangeable.

You could try posting a few links to the ones you have seen and let members comment on the particular items rather than waiting for replies from people who might have brought theirs from ebay.

Hiya Krafty
Yes i should have realised that myself, lol

Ok this is one of the item's, I personally don't like it because of the wide metal front, could cause reflection from oncoming headlights causing grief to the driver.

Nissan Navara D40 05-11 3" Stainless Steel Nudge Bar | eBay

This next one Is the one I'm interested in, I rang this guy to make sure he did carry the current 2011 ST, and he does But did inform me he only carried Thai made vehicle bars.
The down side is I have to drive to Greenacre in Sydney to pick it up as he doesn't use freight.

Stainless Steel Nudge Bar For NISSAN NAVARA D40 06+ | eBay

Well maybe this will entice some feedback. :)

Regards
Cruise

I actually really like the second one you picked.
I will probably be on central coast in a couple of weeks time if you can wait i'll pick it up for you?

Well the first one I would be suspect about anyway.

--Fit Nissan Navara D40 2005 to 2011 current model (fit both Spain and Thailand built model).

Hasn't it been spoken about 1000's of times that the difference between Spain and Thai D40's means bars aren't interchangable? Maybe I am just going loopy but I'm sure plenty of people have said that which makes this seller a liar if not it makes me a doofus, surely someone can explain which.

The second on doesn't specify country of origin so if what my brain seems to remember is true I wouldn't buy without atleast asking the seller for model information.

Hi Guys
Thanks Justdrinkingbeer, but i will be in Sydney myself next month so np..

Krafty, I do intend to drill this dude to make entirely sure it is the correct model, and as to where he gets them from I was thinking they may be made here in OZ but of course but of course I could be wrong, either way I will find that out also.
If that fails then I guess ECB is the next stop..
Thanks for the input guys...

Regards
Cruise

Nudge Bar Parts hard to find - Navara D40 Thai Build

Hi Cruise. I purchased a Nudge Bar on ebay for my D40 Navara ST 2010 model & was missing some parts. I have tried to get the parts from Nissan dealer and because they have no part numbers they can only provide parts that I require with Nudge bar complete kit. The mounting points for Nudge Bar & Bull Bar are different. Before you buy make sure you have all the parts & brackets. Also Thai build & Spain build use different bars.Regards Steve

Hi all,

Just about to take delivery of a 2012 ST, my first Navara.

I've seen an ad for a still-in-box genuine nudge bar off a 2009 model. I've read all the comments about Thai and Spain builds...sounds like this bar wouldn't fit my Navara but I'm not sure. Can anyone confirm?

Many thanks...

The ST is made in Spain these days I believe, you need to make sure the bar is for a Spain model which in 09 was an ST-X

Thanks KraftyPg,

Checked with Nissan and they said different part # (for '09 ST-X and '12 ST, both Spain build) so they'd not recommend it.

Will keep looking...

Last edited:
I think they remodeled the front end a bit in 2010 or 2011 so they could be right.

Stainless Nudge Bars

Flat top products in dandenong are now offerring a stainless nudge bar and scuff plate for st stx and str models have a look trev

what is the actual part number for a thai built 2010 rx d40 nudge bar? anyone know? cheers

Back