2010 d22 cv shaft

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fergo

Reaction score
gday all, i broke a cv shaft on the left front of my '10 D22 today having fun in the mud at port welshpool, i have found the DIY thread, does anyone know where the best place is to buy them from? i doubt i will get warranty on it.... or is it worth trying?

If there is traces of mud then Nissan may say you've used your 4wd vehicle off road and therefore voided the warranty however it's always worth a shot, you never know if you don't try and whats the worst they can say. It's unlikely they will castrate you for asking the question.

You could try PMing nizzbits on the forum for genuine parts, he ships anywhere apparently and his prices are good from what others are saying. if you want second hand try Niss4x4 wreckers (I think their name is) in Williamstown.

If there is traces of mud then Nissan may say you've used your 4wd vehicle off road and therefore voided the warranty however it's always worth a shot,

Haha yes I know what you mean, buy a car that has 4X4 OFF ROAD plastered on the side of the tub but use it for that purpose and it's goodbye warranty..
Im going to give it a shot.. If that fails I will buy a new pair and get them fitted by a mate (qualified mechanic) without the massive prices attached.

Latest posts

Back