Rego cost.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

Whats everyone paying.

$563 for a greenslip.

$396 for rego.

I like NSW as a state, but !@#$ me its the biggest tax state of all.

I dont reap any benefits, I didn't get the Rudd money from the federal goverment either.

Not hard to see why people move to different states.

Dave.

QLD sucks almost as much as NSW for rego pricing, Victoria is awesome.

$396.90 for my Navara, bit more for my other car, and no RWC required once registered in your name the first time.

In VIC, the old man's F250 was <$400, in QLD it's more than double.

Dave I think you're paying for the fantastic road maintenance. Oh wait, maybe not...

Last edited:
Just got mine the other day $750ish in SA and I'm cheaper coz first level down from metro. Hate to see what Metro is.

I just got myne, due In August.
$614 all up.

Theiving pricks.

I got my bike rego aswell, due the day after for $84.

Maybe chuck in the car and ride that everywhere, lol

paid $615 back in may up here in Qld, suppose to be a new ute/commercial tax comming in so that will add another $100. government just discovered that people are buying 4cyl diesel vehciles instead of thirstier 6cyl family cars so decided to make some more coin from us, wouldnt be so bad if last time we went away there were numerous potholes on new england that were so f*cking huge that i shagged my front shocks and nearly had a accident and had to stop and help 3 cars change tyres after one of them cos they had bent/cracked rims and blown tyres. remind me why our rego costs are going up and why QLD g'ment pulled the fuel rebate? our country is run by professional, private schooled, colledge grad, pomus, suit wearing, $400 a-bottle wine drinkin CON ARTISTS.

I recently asked my accountant the same thing Jason.

I have 2 vehicles registered to my company.

She recons that I save more money at tax time than I spend at rego time.

Yeah I'm not in that boat though, let's just say I needed an ABN at time of purchase? This meant the car spends it's first year registered for business use.

Whats everyone paying.

$563 for a greenslip.

$396 for rego.

I like NSW as a state, but !@#$ me its the biggest tax state of all.

I dont reap any benefits, I didn't get the Rudd money from the federal goverment either.

Not hard to see why people move to different states.

Dave.

Bump. That shit house time of year again.

This year $647.90 for a greenslip and $447 for Rego.

Thats $1094.90.

Woooo, NSW the dearest state to live in.

But the Carbon Tax will save us all and the planet.

Rego in the ACT for the Nav is just shy of $1000
Our potholes are the newest tar around
I think they have given up on new roads they just try to join the previous repairs together then spray down tar and then rocks for us to roll flat for them .

WTF??!??
$580 for me and I thought that was dear!!1
Im in vic so comp 3rd party is included in rego.
Wheres the extra $400 going you lot are paying????

Here ya go costings as of just now
Rego.jpg

WTF??!??
$580 for me and I thought that was dear!!1
Im in vic so comp 3rd party is included in rego.
Wheres the extra $400 going you lot are paying????

Err, last time I checked Vic doesn't have compulsory 3rd Party, QLD does hence why it’s higher than ours.

All we pay for is Vehicle Registration and TAC Fees. TAC may cover your wage/medical expenses in-case of an accident on named Victorian roads.

So I paid $510 for my rego, and then $1112 a year for full comp insurance.

Yeah my Comprehensive insurance is around $100 from memory.

So around $2100 to drive on the roads that the fuel excess is mean't to be paying for.

Where the !@#$ is this money actually going ?

Alot of the roads around here, its actually smoother to drive on the gravel on the side of the road.

We are the lucky country remember. Lucky enough to be majorly over taxed and lucky enough to get absolute shit back.

Latest posts

Back