TRUNK LOCKER Storage Boxes. Product review.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palmma221

Reaction score
Hay guys,

About a week ago I purchased a trunk locker storage box from:

Ice Boxes, Tool Boxes and Ice Box Coolers. - Iceboxes, Tool Boxes and Ice Box Coolers.

Just wanted to say that I was extremly pleased with their service and their attitude towards their customers.

I bought it on wednesday, called up the next day to see if I would be able to pick it up insead of getting the courier to drop it off, and 2 hours later I had it in my house.

Anton is the man to speak to, very informative and geat customer service.

A highly recommended storage box that is tought and costs nowhere near as much as the ARB space cases.

Thanks

i got the thing thing off ebay cost around $200 and free delivery. there great they a good seal on they so keep all dust, mud and water out. but have found that because of the same it all get alot condensation in they.

i got the thing thing off ebay cost around $200 and free delivery. there great they a good seal on they so keep all dust, mud and water out. but have found that because of the same it all get alot condensation in they.
lol your keyboard and it's grammar function was been mean to you when you wrote this! Hope you don't actually talk like that in real life that's funny!

I like the toolbox they have. Thanks for the link/info palmma221.

No worries Mate,

I just rang Big Terrain then and thats the only size box that they do.

Trimcast is the other company that make them but they are $XXXXX.
I will give them a call and post up some prices and sizes.

Have a look around your local tool shops. both the ones I went to today have them in stock. One had two different brands with one model in one brand and two models in another brand.

somewhere else there is a thread on this, but I can not think of the key word to bring it up.

I wouldnt mind a couple of small boxes to sit on the roof rack with recovery gear and stuff in it.

Try using old ammo box`s from a disposals they are awesome for chains etc, The old man has had them and they last forever, i think the 50cal tracer box`s go for around $40-ish.

I bought one from Bunnings which is quite large, then bought a locking mechanism, pulled the centre latch off and replaced it with the lock, reinforced it with a backing plate and wallah??
Now it sits permanently bolted to my tub floor.

Latest posts

Back