Camping and beach fishing along South west/west coast

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaSmeg

Reaction score
Hi everyone, currently in the process off moving down mandurah way, and i would like to know what the beach fishing/camping is like roughly from mandurah down to albany, just trying to decide wether or not it is worth buying a camper to go away in or buy another toy, not fussed if i need too camp in national parks or not:cheers!:

There is white hills and Tim thickets just up the road from Mandurah good fishing but don't think you are ment to camp on the beach. I know a fair few people that have done so and haven't had any dramas..there probs the most obvious ones but all I really know of off the top of my head

Cheers

T.Griff

There are hundreds of good fishing and camping areas between Mandurah and Albany. Google places like Crystal Springs in Walpole or peiceful bay, Broke inlet they are just a few Black point is another good one Hope this helps

+1 for black point....good surfing and fishing. Ranger comes round to check on people, but he is usually a really good bloke. Pretty sure you have to pay to stay, but its more of an honesty system. Its been a while since i have been down there, but it is pretty decent.

Has anyone got any tips for salmon fishing spots for a weekend out of Perth, I have never got one and plan on getting down there this year. Haven't heard much of them so far but its still early.

Latest posts

Back