lift kits

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oddkid82

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am wanting to in stall a 2inch lift kit on my 2007 d40 stx and was just wandering if i wanted to get more lift can I install a 2" suspension spacer lift kit? or should i go for the body lift? Any suggestions would be great
:rock:

It will all come down to what you want the lift for. If you want more ground clearance or just want the truck to loo kool.
I lifted mine 40mm to get the truck to the height just right for my back.
Another thing is your budget. You can go lift spacers or springs or adjustable coilovers but everything comes with a cost.
Another thing to take into consideration is that your truck like mine may not have camber adjustment so suspension lift will mean some form of camber work as well.
I got all my gear before things like offset spacers etc and mine is all from a Frontier. I have PRG Upper control arms to fix camber and Coilovers for height but thats an expensive way to go .But over the long haul mine will pay for itself with everything being fully rebuildable

Latest posts

Back