LED Driving Lights installed

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Element-RB

Reaction score
So after reading some discussions on here about the various LED options on eBay... i headed over there to see which chinese distributer could do me the best deal... Found strips of 24 LED in waterproof silicon stuff for $1 each... couldnt pass that up so bought the guy outa all his stock (10) lol

Cost $3 for shipping... but did take 2 months to arrive...

Any way, after my original plan fell through i have mounted a strip to the bottom of each headlight unit.

Results below. Will take some more during the day as these are hard to make out due to the darker background.

Got sick pretty quick of having three different shades of lights on the parkers so dropped out the bullbar parkers. Figured mr po po might not appriciate as much as i would just having the LED's going for parkers....

img1054pf.jpg

img1056rk.jpg

img1057kx.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good mate, i have been considering upgrading all the bulbs in my headlights for brighter one and might give this a go, are they just wired into the parkers? Or are they wired to a seperate switch?

Just wired off the Parker. Pulled the bulk, folded the neg an pos over the bulbs contacts and plugged back in. The wires from the LEDs are quite fine, so all sealed back up ok.

Will be runnin a pair of these to the roof of my hard lid too as it is my workbench when camping.

Looks good and simple install too! I have already bought these same lights and im waiting for them in the post. Wasn't sure what I was going to use them for yet but your new parkers look pretty sweet so I might do the same! At $1 per strip it's hard to say no!!

Looks good. I did the same on my Nav a few months back. Was
Ok for a while but I got pulled up a couple of times. Not sure if it was the led strip or the white parkers. I'll get a pic later. I have taken them off my ute now.

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

Yeah wasnt sure about the 50's take on them...

Did they just tell you that they are not standard or did they give you a fine?

They just questioned the colour of them. They said it gave of a blue light that we're not allowed to have. But I just switched off my headlights to show them they are white not blue. If I had a different set of headlight bulbs I doubt I would have been pulled up. Didn't get a fine. Just wasted my time.

Sent from Josh's iPhone using Forum Runner

Latest posts

Back